Session Examines Online Shopping Gender
Mooney To Focus On Differences in Shopping
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/12/2005 12:00:00 AM
Washington — —
Washington — Online retailers will explore whether gender matters online at the Shop.org 2005 Annual Summit — Sept. 12 to 14 at The Venetian Las Vegas — where Kelly Mooney, president and chief experience officer of Resource Interactive, will discuss the topic on Sept. 13 at 12:45 p.m.
During the hour-long session, Mooney will examine the ways that men and women shop online. Attendees will look at the gender divide between male and female shoppers, where and when it exists in multichannel shopping, and learn ways to retool their daily practices to accommodate gender-influenced shopping patterns.
Kelly Mooney is co-author of “The Ten Demandments.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...