WPS fills in gaps by realigning duties
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/20/2002 12:00:00 AM
New York — Realigning key marketing and creative services activities, WestPoint Stevens has given additional responsibilities to Steven Hoffman and Nancy Golden.
Following the resignation earlier this month of Kathleen Cwirko as senior vp of marketing services, the responsibilities of that position have now been divided between Hoffman and Golden. Cwirko, a 15-year WestPoint veteran, left the major mill to become vp, sales, national accounts, at Mohawk Home.
Hoffman, vp, licenses since last September, has taken on additional responsibilities as vp, marketing services/licenses.
Nancy Golden, vp, licensing since last April, takes on new responsibilities as vp, creative services/licensing. Both assignments are effective immediately.
Before joining WestPoint last September, Hoffman was business manager, bedding for CHF Industries. Earlier he had worked at Thomaston Mills in product and sales management positions and at Springs Industries in merchandise management.
Golden joined WestPoint in 1995 as director of licensing and was involved in the Disney Home, Designers Guild, Joe Boxer and Between the Lions licenses, among others. Earlier, she was senior product director, infant bedding at Dundee Mills.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...