Manual Woodworkers & Weavers adds licensing exec
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/8/2001 12:00:00 AM
Hendersonville, NC — The Manual Woodworkers & Weavers Inc. recently created a new position, director of licensing and media, and appointed new hire Don Greeson.
Greeson most recently was the owner of his own Adirondack chair manufacturing company, Odyssey Originals, in High Point, NC. Prior to that, he spent 12 years as creative director of advertising and marketing for Lexington Home Brands.
As director of licensing and media, Greeson serves as the contact for new licenses and manages the in-house graphic design department. He reports to John Lenihan, vp of sales and marketing.
In other news, the company has opened a new state-of-the-art distribution facility that is "literally four acres under one roof" in size, Greeson said. An extension of the existing facility near the main offices here, the new unit will serve as the site for distribution of the company's gift lines, including all textile products — tapestries, throws, decorative pillows, table runners and place mats and other products.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...