Unifi make cash offer for some of its senior debt
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/4/2009 8:33:00 AM
Greensboro, N.C. – Textured polyester and nylon fiber producer Unifi Inc. has begun a cash tender offer for up to $8.78 million in aggregate principal amount of its 11.5% senior secured notes due 2014.
Unifi said it is acting “to utilize the Excess Collateral Proceeds” it has accumulated.
The company said that some $190 million in aggregate principal amount of the notes are currently outstanding.
The cash offer is open through end of business on March 31.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...