Capel adds doormats
By Cecile B. Corral -- Home Textiles Today, 12/9/2002 12:00:00 AM
TROY, NC —
Capel Inc. recently decided to add doormats to its line, and it's hoping to differentiate itself with what it describes as more sophisticated looks than are typically offered in the marketplace.
Capel first tested the line in October with 14 designs — seven of which were branded under the Williamsburg license. "Two weeks ago we committed to producing them after customers received them so well," said Kea Capel, director of marketing and creative services.
For the New York Home Textiles Market in March/April 2003, the company will more than double its skus for the collection, she added, with holiday themes and designs for the Bob Timberlake and Dick Idol licenses.
The collection is made domestically, and the construction is a sublimation printed on a polyester tufted face and backed with a waffle-embossed rubber backing.
With price points set at $24.99, the collection targets specialty stores and catalogs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...