Woolrich names merchandising and design director
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/29/2003 2:02:00 PM
Woolrich, PA — Woolrich has promoted Paula Kosmatka to director of merchandising and designs.
Her department reports will include home, outdoor living, Woolrich Sporting Group, Discovery Channel Quest licensing apparel and special makes, and men's and women's sportswear, outerwear and sweaters. In addition, senior merchandising manager Lederle Eberhart will now report to Kosmatka. Kosmatka will report to Todd Yates, vp, sales and marketing.
Kosmatka joined Woolrich in February 2000 as men's and women's outerwear designer. Later that year she was promoted to design director. Previously, she held design positions with Lands' End, Fila Outdoor and Winter Sports, Marmot Mountain LTD, Life Link International, CB Sports and Aspen Skiwear.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...