Iconix adds D’Angelo, three other execs
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/3/2007 11:41:00 AM
New York – Brand management and marketing firm Iconix Brand Group has named four new executives to its senior management team, including former WestPoint Home svp Carolyn D’Angelo.
D'Angelo joins Iconix as vp brand management for the home division overseeing the Fieldcrest, Cannon, Royal Velvet and Charisma brands. She was most recently a svp for the Ralph Lauren Home business at WestPoint Home and previously held senior positions at Waverly Lifestyle Group and Springs Industries.
Kimberly Lee Minor is vp brand management, overseeing the London Fog, Joe Boxer and Rampage brands. Previously vp merchandising for Ann Taylor Loft, Minor has more than 20 years of experience in merchandising, product development and sourcing at companies including Macy's and Foot Locker Global.
Neal Seideman joins Iconix as vp business development. He formerly oversaw the North American licensing division at licensing company International Management Group (IMG).
Kenneth Richard is vp marketing. His experience includes a stint as evp global marketing and communications for fashion company BCBG Max Azria.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...