Architex debuts Sunbrella Angela Adams collections
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/10/2007 12:53:00 PM
The residential indoor-outdoor component comes in the Clara, Waves, and Bubbles patterns, while a new line of “cubicle curtains” for the healthcare segment offers two large scale, nature-inspired patterns available in eight colorways: Blossom, Breezy, Cozy, Dreamy, Fresh, Happy, Sprout, and Sunshine.
The cubicle curtains are woven in Trevira CS, which combines colorfastness with flame-resistant qualities. The fabric can also be used for bedspreads.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...