Park B. Smith Expands Eco-Ordinates
By Carole Sloan -- Home Textiles Today, 8/5/2006 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York — A major new expansion of Eco-Ordinates into Eco-Ordinates-Resort is being launched by Park B. Smith Ltd. here this week.
The new program, which embraces all product lines in the company's portfolio — window coverings, bed coverings, rugs, bath rugs and shower curtains as well as table linens — includes a wide new range of eco-fiber constructions, explained Linda Johnson Smith, president. The new fiber additions are not specifically colored with vegetable dyes, she noted.
Among the new fibers in the Eco-Ordinates — Resort program are Eco Corn, called Silver Queen; Eco Organic Cotton; Eco Linen/Cotton and Eco Bamboo. Pricing as an example in rugs for the opening 20-by- 34-inch size is $24.99. The Eco Bamboo shower curtain is $49.99.
The product lines are featured in three major color statements: Tropical, highlighting blue, mango, papaya, pineapple, apple and kiwi; Sedona, which is keyed as the softer side of the earthy Tuscany family and features adobe and stringbean shades; and Island Breezes, highlighting white, blue, green and yellow in the softer side of Tropical.
In the table linens segment, new tapestries, wovens, and a wide range of novelties are highlighted. The Tropical and Island Breeze color statements dominate the rug introductions and a lighthearted range of designs are featured in shower curtains.
New textures and surface interest fabrics dominate the window coverings introductions in both Magic Blind and serpentine top panels that retail for $29.99 and $19.99 respectively.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...