Loftex taps Caplan for Natori launch
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/22/2008 2:14:00 PM
New York – Bill Caplan has joined Loftex USA as creative director, a new post.
Caplan, who reports to Loftex USA coo Gretchen Dale, was earlier director of merchandising for Pillowtex. Since that company’s demise, he moved to Florida where he has been a consultant.
Caplan’s primary responsibility will be the product, merchandising and in-store support for the Natori Home bath program, as well as showroom design.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...