Calvin Klein Enriches Lines
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/23/2009 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Calvin Klein Home previewed a new line of organic percale sheeting for its Core Collection during the recent New York Home Fashions Market. The sheeting in six colorways will officially debut during the September market, along with an organic Core bed.
Calvin Klein White Label Collection showed four new top of bed sets available in either duvet cover or comforter. Diffused Flower is an abstract print in tangelo orange on a subtly mottled ground of pale abalone. Musk is a silhouette floral print on sateen in brown and blue. Maldives is a yarn-dye woven in pale jade. Cochin is a yarn-dye woven, engineered plaid.
Five new designs in Calvin Klein Collection included Jacaranda, a percale print in deep sea; Fishnet, an engineered print of horizontal bands of mesh designs in varying sizes; Pale Flower, a peony print in peach and muted gray; and Yearling, a textured look.
Also in Collection, Calvin Klein Home showed an organic bed in a border plaid design.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...