Jane Seymour Home Extends with GTT, Thro
By Carole Sloan -- Home Textiles Today, 2/25/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York —
The Jane Seymour Home Collection is introducing six beds via its new partnership with GTT International, as well as a decorative pillow and throw blanket collection with Thro for fall.
New to the bedding collection's theme is Cimarron Valley, inspired by the Western United States with prairie-inspired florals and Navajo prints in La Mesa; and Santa Rosa with its native designs with a retro-geometric look.
The Coral Canyon group has added Silver Flores, with painterly silver florals and tailored grays; and Avalon, a tonal graphic influenced by botanical art.
Added to the Winding Way collection are Gypsy, a multi-textural Bohemian look with fabrics like corduroy and ribbon-puckered taffeta; and English Rose, a classic rose with traditional elegance.
The new bedding, available in comforter sets and decorative pillows as well as quilts, window treatments and dust ruffles, will be available at "more popular price points than before," said Howard Winkler, president of Sommerset Group, the partner with Jane Seymour. "Overall, it is fresh, updated traditional and transition design with an eye towards looking a things with a fresh viewpoint — it is more important than ever before to excite customers."
The bedding retails from $39.99 to $299.99.
The Thro collection of decorative pillows is a separate, independent collection of cottons, embroideries, embellishments and faux furs shown in four groups that embrace Seymour's four home and lifestyle elements, Winkler said.
The look of this collection is designed to work with the highly successful decorative accessory collections in Jane Seymour Home, he noted.
Pillows and throw blankets are priced from $19 to $119.
The collections are featured currently in The Great Indoors and about 980 specialty and furniture stores, Winkler added.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...