More than market
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/5/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
It wasn't just the New York Home Textiles Market here last week.
By some quirk of the calendar, many of the country's leading decorative fabric jobbers were in town at the same time. New showrooms were celebrated by Associated Textile Converters' Swavelle/Mill Creek and its affiliates, as well as a new decorative fabric firm, Interiortex, in its debut showroom.
Valdese held an event for the jobber and home textiles segments, and Fabricut/S. Harris debuted its Vervain business with an event at Felissimo.
We would love your feedback!
- Jul 7, 2011
- May 12, 2011
- Nov 17, 2008
- May 19, 2008
- May 14, 2008
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...