Lois Lane Travel offers drawing for NYC hotel stay
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/28/2007 12:31:00 PM
New York -- Lois Lane Travel, located in the lobby in 230 Fifth Avenue, is sponsoring a free drawing for a two-night stay at one of New York’s finest boutique hotels.
In conjunction with 230 Fifth Avenue, The New York MarketCenter, Lois Lane Travel will have a free drawing during the next N.Y. Home Fashions Market (HFPA) Aug. 6 to 10 and the N.Y. Home Textile Market (GLM) to be held Aug. 11 to 16.
When entering the 230 Fifth building, go straight to the rear lobby and put your business card in the large fish bowl. The winner will receive two free nights at one of Lois’ favorite boutique hotels in New York City. The drawing is open to buyers only, and there is no need to be present at the drawing on Aug. 16. This will be a single drawing to be held after the back-to-back markets have concluded.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...