Biltmore Estate lifestyle merchandise featured by Belk
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/13/2006 1:18:00 PM
Asheville, N.C. – America’s ultimate mansion has teamed up in a direct license with Belk to offer Biltmore Estate For Your Home, an assortment of merchandise comprising fashion bedding, home furnishings and related items. The exclusive program has debuted at 75 Belk stores across the Southeast.
The famed Vanderbilt family estate selected Belk for the partnership in part because "both companies share similar customer demographics and we both have outstanding reputations," said Biltmore Estate director of business development Tim Rosebrock.
Belk will price the line at the high end of its home products. The design direction of the merchandise is "classic styling with updated looks," the companies said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...