Sun blocked but not the view
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/23/2003 2:55:00 PM
Maplewood, NY — Hard window coverings manufacturer Comfortex Corp. has unveiled its latest product line, Sonata Sunscreens, featuring Phifer SheerWeave fiberglass fabrics and utilizing the Shangri-La Deluxe Hardware System.
A specially designed roll-stop clutch, a continuous polyester cord loop and a matching fabric head rail insert are also part of the construction. According to Comfortex, the new sunscreen allows the user to have full exterior visibility even when it is in the lowered position. It also improves the energy efficiency of windows by reducing solar heat gain in the summer and heat loss during the colder months.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...