Kohl’s promotes Worthington, Boyle
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/7/2005 12:07:00 PM
MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. — Kohl's Department Stores recently promoted John Worthington to executive vice president, director of stores, from his post as senior vice president, territory director, for the Northeast region.
Worthington has been with Kohl's since 1993, working his way up the ranks over the past 11 years from several store operations positions. Prior to joining Kohl's, he was with Famous-Barr, a division of The May Department Stores Company. He reports to Larry Montgomery, chairman and CEO.
Kohl's also promoted Jack Boyle to executive vice president, general merchandise manager, women's apparel and accessories, from his post as senior vice president of misses and sportswear. He reports to Kevin Mansell, president.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...