Extreme Linens Updates Collections
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/29/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York —Extreme Linens debuted a variety of looks in bedding, window, bath and dec pillows at this month's market.
Design director Glenda Heffer summed up where she sees trends going: “It's leaning toward modern, more casual looks. But at the same time, there's that traditional decorator look.”
In window, Extreme Linen has three new collections: 100% silk, linen and linen blends, and reversible yarn-dyes.
Among the variety of bedding ensembles: Persia is a copper and gold, global look in poly-silk blend; Claire tells an aubergine and plum story with a velvet panel; City Scapes is a pleated, urban chic design in mushroom and plum; and Bronze Leaf is a new look in tropical, toning it down with brown and teal.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...