Riegel Unveils Sheet Line
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/27/2009 12:00:00 AM
Johnston, S.C. —
Riegel, a division of Mount Vernon Mills, has introduced a new line of 200-count sheets in three colors: bone, seafoam green, and light blue. The line represents an upgrade to Riegel's existing sheet program for the hospitality trade.
Riegel's sheets are 60% cotton/40% polyester to combine comfort with durability. All fitted sheets have 12-inch and 15-inch pockets and flat sheets are available in extra long and extra wide sizes.
We would love your feedback!
- Jan 8, 2009
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...