PHI chooses quilt designer
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/3/2003 2:30:00 PM
San Francisco — PHI, formerly Peking Handicraft, has named Nancy Lambert as the designer for quilts. She was previously at Pem America, and prior to that at Nostalgia. This is also her second stint at PHI.
"She'll be doing a lot of traditional quilts for us, and we expect her to really rejuvenate our juvenile business," said Mark Grand, coo.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...