Saks Names Fashion Director
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/8/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York —
High-end softlines specialty store operator Saks Fifth Avenue has named Eric Jennings vp, fashion director of men's, home, food and gifts; he will report to Terron Schaefer, group svp, marketing.
Jennings will forecast seasonal trends and work with the merchant and marketing teams; he will tale on his new position on September 8 for the company, which operates 53 full-line stores and 48 Saks Off 5th stores in the United States.
"Eric's strong sales background will be a key asset to working strategically with my buying team," said Thomas Ott, svp and gmm men's, home, food and gifts.
"I have always enjoyed working with him in the vendor community and respect his opinions on men's style and his taste in home furnishings," said Ott.
Jennings has worked for Hugo Boss Fashions, Giorgio Armani Fashion Corp., and Nordstrom. He most recently was brand director of the Hickey collection at menswear house Hickey Freeman.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...