Home Depot advertising gets creative
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/1/2005 12:24:00 PM
ATLANTA — The Home Depot and Mark Burnett Productions (MBP) have entered into a strategic alliance to develop programming that highlights The Home Depot's products and services in Burnett-produced television programming. The agreement is a multi-program, multi-year deal.
Through the partnership, The Home Depot will be integrated into multiple MBP programs, including "The Apprentice III" and "The Contender," Burnett's newest reality program. The Home Depot, which partnered with Mark Burnett on both "Survivor" and "Apprentice II," will play a role specifically tailored to the content of each program.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...