Golf outing set for NY textiles community
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/22/2002 12:00:00 AM
New York — Registration has opened for the 2002 All Fabrics Golf Outing, set to take place June 17 at the Glen Head Country Club on the Long Island community of Glen Head, NY. The event is open to those who "convert fabrics, sell fabrics, buy fabrics, wear fabrics or can spell fabrics," according to organizer Bruce Resch, Richloom Fabrics.
A buffet brunch will be available for golfers and early birds from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Play will commence with a shotgun start at noon. Tennis, swimming will also be available, and the clubhouse will be open throughout the event. The day will conclude with a buffet dinner at 3:30 p.m., during which tournament winners and door prizes will be awarded.
Ticket prices are $275 for golfers and $200 for tennis and/or swimming. For information, call Resch at (212) 685-2187 or fax to (212) 779-4249; Fred Maciarz, Santee Print Works, at (212) 997-1570 or fax to (212) 869-7230; or Lenny Soifer, Croscill Inc., (212) 951-8205 or fax to (212) 779-3580.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...