Six celebrity designers presenting at the AmericasMart during July markets
-- Home Textiles Today, 6/16/2009 10:40:00 AM
Atlanta – The likes of Suzanne Kasler, Bob Brown and others are among a group of six celebrity designers participating together during the Gift, Home Furnishings and Area Rug markets next month here at the AmericasMart.
Retailer and interior designer attendees are invited to the Mart’s new “b. Inspired” Home Design Showcase on the first floor of Building 1. It will feature products of AmericasMart’s exhibitor showrooms as well as from the Atlanta Decorative Arts Center (ADAC).
The items included in the showcase are being “personally selected” by six celebrity designers:
· Bob Brown, Robert Brown Interior Design
· Suzanne Kasler, Suzanne Kasler Interiors
· Matthew Quinn, Matthew Quinn Collection
· Stan Topol, Stan Topol & Associates, Inc.
· Carole Weaks, C. Weaks Interiors, Inc.
· William Peace, Peace Design
In addition to the display, also planned for the showcase is a “b. Inspired Designer Panel: Our Interior Inspirations” roundtable discussion with the six designers, who will share details on what shapes their design vision.
Scheduled from 10 to 11 a.m. on July 12 in suite 14-D-9 of Building 1, the event will have limited seating. It will be followed by a meet-and-greet session.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...