JPMA elects new board, Pem’s Schneider incoming director
-- Home Textiles Today, 4/23/2009 1:42:00 PM
Mt. Laurel, N.J. – The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association has elected its new board of directors for 2009-2010.
Greg Mansker of Chicco USA, chairman, succeeds Tony DeSimone of Fisher Price, who is now immediate past chair. Brenda Berg of Scandinavian Child was elected vice chairman and Tom Sparno of Evenflo Co., Inc. was elected treasurer.
Joining the board is incoming director, Keith Schneider of PEM America.
Directors continuing to serve include: Michael Halak of Graco; Scott Krueger of Westwood Design; Luanne Lager of Regal Lager; Jason Macari of Summer Infant Products; Rick Rosati of Bureau Veritas; Ken Waldman of Jack Design; Kerry Williams of Go-Go Babyz; and Alan Wolkin of Colgate Juvenile Products. Lager and Williams were re-elected to new three-year terms after having been appointed to complete unexpired terms from previous board members who resigned.
JPMA is a national trade organization of more than 300 companies in the United States, Canada and Mexico, primarily prenatal to preschool product manufacturers, importers, and distributors marketing under their own brands to consumers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...