House Unveils New Fabrics, Pillows, Crib Bedding
By Michele SanFilippo -- Home Textiles Today, 9/5/2005 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York — At the New York International Gift Fair, House, a bedding and fabric manufacturer from Santa Monica, Calif., introduced 22 new print fabrics.
Its new Lifestyle collection features bedding in wide stripes, toiles, vintage florals and French scrolls in 250-count cotton, with sleepwear to coordinate in lightweight cotton.
The company also introduced new rouched velvet decorative pillows with satin back and button closure, and satin ruffle pillows in pink, coral, blue, sand, celadon and azure. Pillows come in various sizes, including an 18-inch square, 13-by-17 and 11-by-22, all with down-filled inserts.
Also new to coordinate with the Classic collection is an 11-by-22 fabric patchwork pillow in pinks or blues with delicate ruffle trim and a double-ruffle 18-inch square in floral or paisley prints in soft green, blue or pink. The pillows are made from scraps of fabric from the bedding collections, therefore each is different.
Two collections were shown in infant and juvenile bedding: Poplin and Chenille. The Poplin group has jersey crib sheets and blankets that reverse to jersey. The Chenille group features poplin sheets and poplin blankets that reverse to chenille. These collections are offered in blues, pinks, lilacs and greens. Patchwork bumpers and 48-inch patchwork throws also layer in to these groups and come in pinks, blues or vanillas.
The standard crib set with bumper, crib skirt, sheet and receiving blanket retails for $400. House also offers a Moses basket, complete with mattress, bumper, receiving blanket and sheet for $198.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...