Charity Outing shoots over par with $50,000
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/30/2002 12:00:00 AM
MARION, OH —
There was nothing unlucky about the 13th annual Midwest Textiles Association Charity Outing at the Marion Country Club here as close to $50,000 was raised for various children's charities.
With approximately 100 participants from the textiles and retail industries, the outing benefitted The Foundation for Appalachian, OH; The Heinzerling Foundation of Columbus, OH; PORT (Pediatric Oncology Research Team) from Michigan; and The Winners Club from Calhoun, GA.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...