-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
Bayonne, NJ (201) 437-9994
Embroidered duvet covers and shams imported from Portugal make their debut in three designs: Daisy Garden, Paisley and Scattered Feathers. Constructed in a 50/50 poly/cotton mix, they are an expansion of the solid-color sateen and pique duvet cover and sham assortment. Blue Goose is part of an expanded comforter line. Using a German-engineered stitch pattern, the down is distributed evenly throughout the baffled construction. Rounding out the introductions are licensed products from Atlanta-based artist Anne Hathaway. Impossible Dreams will be offered in Optima, a 360-count woven jacquard, or luxury, a 285-count cotton pearlized print.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...