Claire Murray gets into laminated fabrics
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/4/2002 12:00:00 AM
Osterville, MA — Lifestyle brand Claire Murray recently announced its plan to produce new lines of laminated fabric products, including table linens and bath accessories.
Claire Murray inked a licensing deal with New York-based domestic manufacturer Telefun to produce the new lines. The product launch will be made with Claire Murray's popular French Country collection of fabrics, which Murray produces with fabric manufacturer Cranston. Future collections will incorporate Claire Murray Country Florals and Fruits collection of fabrics.
New York-based Logan James Ltd., the licensing and brand management group for Claire Murray, described the partnership between both companies as "ideal."
Price points were not available at press time, but Murray said the lines target upscale boutiques and are also being sold at Murray's own stores nationwide and her catalog and website, www.clairemurray.com.
Under the licensing partnership with Telefun, Claire Murray will expand its offerings to include fabric laminated-made place mats with coordinating cloth napkins for the table and wastebaskets and tissue box covers for the bath.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...