Cotton Inc. brings in new mktg. managers
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/23/2001 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Dennis Horstman and Beatrice Le Pechoux, Ph.D, have joined Cotton Inc. as managers, global product marketing.
Horstman reports to Mike Tyndall, senior director, global marketing, and will focus on domestic business. Le Pechoux reports to Dean Pelczar, senior director, international, global product marketing, and will concentrate on the international business.
Horstman previously was senior vp, merchandising, Limited Stores. Le Pechoux was assistant professor in the textile department of N.C. State.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...