Sferra Influenced By the '30s and '40s
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/11/2005 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Sferra is introducing three new bedding collections reflecting the influence of the '30s and '40s Art Deco and Art Nouveau designs featuring classic and modern appeal.
Lillian is a 550-count cotton sateen jacquard bed ensemble — a silhouette of pea blossoms against a tonal ground in soft, shimmery hues. The bed's sheeting and top-of-bed is Italian-spun Egyptian cotton.
Also reflecting the influence of Hollywood's glamour period is Oberon, a 540-count spun Egyptian cotton damask for top-of-bed. The design motif is graphic natural accents and an all-over leaf pattern in a tonal silhouette.
Marlene is a shimmering coordinate in striated sateen sheeting. The 540-count sheeting is Italian-spun Egyptian cotton which also includes pillow cases.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...