Cvikota joins Spiegel as vp, home
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/4/2002 12:00:00 AM
DOWNERS GROVE, IL —
Lynette Cvikota has joined Spiegel Catalog as vp, home.
She is responsible for the total Spiegel home business, overseeing product design and development, sourcing and quality assurance. She reports to Melissa Payner, president and ceo.
Cvikota most recently was vp, merchandising for One Media, a design website based in San Francisco. Earlier she was senior director of design for home at Banana Republic and design director at Pottery Barn and Hold Everything.
Cvikota fills a position that has been open for some time, and with her appointment, it has expanded to a vp level. "With Lynette's strong background, we are confident that she is up to the challenge of creating outstanding products that resonate with today's women. She will be instrumental in taking our home business to a new level," said Payner.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...