MTHPA golf fundraiser a success
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/17/2007 8:35:00 AM
Dublin, Ohio -- The Midwest Textile and Home Products Association (MTHPA) announced last month’s 18th annual golf outing, dinner and silent auction raised more than $90,000. The funds will be distributed to causes and people in need of help, as well as continuing to support the HFPA Scholarship Fund at FIT.
Next year’s event will be held on Monday, Sept. 8, with a dinner reception the evening before.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...