WestPoint Expands Ray Line
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/20/2007 12:00:00 AM
New York —
WestPoint Home has expanded the Rachael Ray line it launched earlier this year in bed and bath.
New to the line are jersey knit sheets in Stay-Brite tones, blankets in eight colors, and the Comfy Sheet — a moisture wicking sheet with a fitted sheet.
Also new to the line is a "Moppine" two-in-one dish towel/oven mitt. On Ray's televised cooking show, the celebrity often works with a kitchen towel over her shoulder that she also uses as an ersatz mitt.
"She calls it her Moppine, which is not an Italian term but an Italian-American term for dish towel," clarified Albert Sardelli, WestPoint svp of design.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...