New York Gift Fair to add licensing component
-- Home Textiles Today, 9/8/2009 8:34:00 AM
White Plains, N.Y. – The New York International Gift Fair next January will introduce a new business-to-business section called The Licensing Gallery @ NYIGF.
Set up as a resource to put surface designers, artists and licensing agents in contact with gift and home manufacturers, the gallery will debut at the winter 2010 market from Jan. 31 through Feb. 3.
The Licensing Gallery will feature a maximum of 30 participants and will be located adjacent to At Home featuring Home Textiles, Ex·Tracts and Personal Accessories featuring Details on Level One of the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. Participation in The Licensing Gallery will be limited to exhibitors in the May 2010 edition of Surtex, the George Little Management show for surface art and design.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...