Jia Li comforter sets tailored to lifestyles
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/3/2006 1:59:00 PM
At the New York Market — Jia Li Textiles is introducing new comforter sets tagged largely to demographic and lifestyle trends that, while tilted slightly toward younger consumers, extend across all age sensibilities.
Skewing toward younger demos, Loft Living is a faux ultra suede comforter with machine quilting offered in a range of purples, blues and grays, coordinating with decorative pillows.
Geo-Gem is specifically directed at 20-somethings, according to vp and design director Sharon Shields. It consists of about 10 vastly different styles and colorways, all of them bold and big.
For those with softer sensibilities (read: older), Fiona is a faux silk with pintucking, while Ophelia offers pintucking against an embroidered drop. Summer Cascade has a more traditional appearance. The company’s lines are directed squarely at mid-tier department stores.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...