Berry Creek Debuts Woolrich Bedding
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/14/2008 12:00:00 AM
Woolrich, Pa. —
Outdoor lifestyle brand Woolrich will launch a new collection of top of bed ensembles produced by Salt Lake City-based Berry Creek Home Collection.
The Woolrich bed coverings will be on display in the Berry Creek showroom in Building B-1008 at the upcoming Las Vegas Furniture Market, Jan. 28-Feb. 1.
Seven complete collections will debut, with queen size ensembles consisting of nine individual pieces. Enhancing the collection are wool coverlets in solid colors to coordinate with each ensemble.
The coverlets are made of 100% certified eco-friendly sustainable wool, based on international standards, and the entire line is produced in the United States.
Nature-inspired colors predominate, including rich reds, muted oranges, earthy browns, and cool blues. A mix of plaids, bold checks, and argyle patterns using tan, charcoal, silver-gray, and black add an eclectic edge. A heritage-inspired grouping puts a modern-day spin on Woolrich's classic red and black buffalo check. Embellishments on the bedding include leather, suede, and faux fur; some pillows sport toggle button straps.
"We feel such great synergy, and we look forward to expanding our product line with the Woolrich customer in mind," said Berry Creek president Gray Smith. The bedding line will correspond with the full program of Woolrich home furnishings.
Approximate retail will be $1,299 to $1,499 for a queen set. The bedding ensembles will be available through major U.S. retailers, specialty independent textile retailers, and the designer trade.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...