Revman launches Patti LaBelle Home
-- Home Textiles Today, 9/14/2009 12:48:00 PM
New York – Revman recently launched a bedding collection under license with Grammy-winning entertainer Patti LaBelle.
The collection debuted at Macy’s with two bedding ensembles as well as a signature quilted satin coverlet and shams.
Unpredictable is a chenille jacquard in warm neutrals with bold black accents on the top of bed and engineered lace print sateen sheets in gold tones.
New Attitude is a geometric medallion jacquard in burgundy and chocolate with hints of metallic gold with leopard print sheets and embellished accessories.
“Patti is a uniquely talented woman and international celebrity who brings a wealth of experience and a fresh point of view to designing home fashions,” said Rich Roman, president and ceo, Revman.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...