Dan River Moving to 7W Building
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/18/2007 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Completing a long-running downsizing of its showroom and offices here, Dan River is moving to 7 West 34th St. in time for the upcoming market and exiting its current space on 6th Ave.
Dan Hammer, evp and president of sales and marketing, said the showroom, as well as sales, marketing, product development and design, will move to the new address, and "the objective is to be there by early July. We want to get this done as fast as we can."
Hammer said adult and juvenile bedding will each have its own showroom, "and they will be set up in a more functional manner."
Dan River has been gradually phasing out of its multi-floor facility at 1325 6th Ave. and subleasing the space.
"This move works better for us in terms of cost and neighborhood. It saves us money and puts us closer to the New York marketplace," Hammer observed. "It gives us an opportunity to fit into a space more appropriate to our needs and it puts us in a neighborhood more appropriate to the industry we serve."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...