Cotton Inc. reschedules awards event
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/18/2001 12:00:00 AM
New York — Cotton Incorporated has rescheduled its Textile Designer Awards ceremony, originally slated for Sept. 13, due to the Sept. 11 attack on the World Trade Center.
The ceremony will now take place Nov. 12 at Cotton Inc.'s Consumer Marketing Headquarters, 488 Madison Ave., New York.
As part of this year's ceremony, which celebrates the 20th anniversary of the awards, Cotton Inc. will present the first Market Achievement Award. The new award will be conferred upon four companies that have used 100 percent cotton fabric innovation.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...