Wal-Mart to Offer Norma Kamali Brand
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/10/2008 12:00:00 AM
Van Nuys, Calif. —
Brand management firm Cherokee Inc. has brokered a multi-year merchandising license between fashion designer Norma Kamali and Wal-Mart Stores for women's and children's apparel, footwear, accessories and home furnishings.
"My life dream has been to promote self-esteem for women and wellness for the entire family," said Kamali. "Through the Wal-Mart stores and website I can reach more people and affect more lives than in any other venue."
Robert Margolis, chairman and ceo of Cherokee, credited evp of licensing Sandi Stuart and svp of brand development Anthony Damiani for forging the agreement. There was no indication of when the lines would debut at retail.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...