Caldeira USA opens new showroom
-- Home Textiles Today, 7/31/2007 11:10:00 AM
New York – After making its New York market debut last February, decorative pillow, throw and window fashions manufacturer Caldeira USA has moved into a larger showroom in suite 508 at 261 Fifth Ave.
Athe August market, the U.S. division of U.K.-based Caldeira Ltd. will show a European-inspired line of Belgian Velvet pillows from the U.K. as well as a large variety of designs from its new 250,000-square-foot factory in Hangzhou, China.
“The newly created space will allow for display of over 1,000 styles, and will be designed to enable buyers to more quickly identify those looks and price-points which are best suited for their customer,” said product manager Carolyn Winderbaum.
The company is also involved in a trial run of a new internet-based video conferencing system which will offer a live broadcast connection between the company’s U.S., U.K., and Chinese showrooms.
That connection, said national sales manager Jeffrey Shaffer, will allow Caldeira USA to create “a global interactive line review” encompassing thousands of products beyond those shown in New York.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...