Turkish show slated for May
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/1/2002 12:00:00 AM
ISTANBUL, TURKEY —
With participation from some 325 textiles producers, EVTEKS, the 8th annual Istanbul Home Textile and Accessories Exhibition, is scheduled to take place May 22 to 26.
Some of the product categories to be represented include bedroom and bathroom products, embroidery, curtains, dowry, table linens, kitchen textiles, upholstery, draperies, tulles, sun screening equipment, cloths, linens, wall papers and coverings, and accessories.
Sponsored by ITF-Istanbul Trade Fairs with support of ETSD (Home Textile Industry Association) and ETD (Home Textile Association), the event is expected to host 500 national and international exhibitors and 50,000 visitors.
A Hosted Buyers Programme will be held, which consists of an exclusive and qualified delegation of selected buyers with the responsibility for outbound purchasing. In addition, a mass promotional campaign will be held.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...