ADI hires to help with growth
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/4/2005 12:08:00 PM
LOS ANGELES — ADI (American Dawn Inc.) recently hired two executives to aid in the positioning of its bath towels and accessories, kitchen textiles, and table linens categories for future growth.
Kathleen Healy has been appointed sourcing/marketing manager for bath products. She will work closely with Marla Black, bath product manager, to expand the company's towel and bath accessory offerings.
Most recently, Healy worked for the now-defunct Cecil Saydah Co., where she spent the past seven years. Her last post there was as import manager for the bath, kitchen textiles and table linen categories.
Healy reports to Steve Puckett, director of the home fashions division.
ADI also recently appointed Mark Grimes director of design/creative development. Initially, he will focus on expanding the company's kitchen textiles and table linens businesses with new trends and lifestyle looks.
He was most recently with Barth and Dreyfuss of California as its vice president, merchandising. Like Healy, prior to that he worked for Cecil Saydah Co. as director of merchandising for five years.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...