PHI taps Bruce
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/22/2004 12:00:00 AM
SO. SAN FRANCISCO, CALIF. —
Jeff Bruce has joined PHI as director of creative services, a new position.
Bruce, who reports to Mark Grand, president and chief operating officer, is responsible for all product development, design and marketing. He had been with Springs and earlier was with Riviera-Van Beers and Keeco. All design and product development staff report to Bruce.
"Jeff represents another step in moving the company into a higher fashion level," said Grand. "We have been known for quilts and traditional bedding. We want to appeal to a larger segment of the retail market by developing a fashion bedding presence."
PHI also added Clyde Collier to its sales management ranks as regional sales manager for the East Coast, a new position. Formerly national sales manager for Quiltcraft, he earlier was in sales management posts with WestPoint Stevens and Keeco. He reports to Janie Leonard, national sales manager.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...