Glenoit to unveil new floor mats
Valley Forge adds front door fashion focus
By Andrea Lillo -- Home Textiles Today, 10/14/2002 12:00:00 AM
AT THE NEW YORK MARKET —
Glenoit Floor Fashions will show the results of its new co-marketing agreement with Valley Forge Flag Company that focuses on "front door fashion" at its showroom on the 9th floor of 295 Fifth Avenue.
Glenoit has worked with the decorative banner and garden flag supplier to coordinate welcome mats to 12 of Valley Forge's best-selling decorative banner designs, including pineapples, watering cans, lighthouses, patriotic themes and more.
"We see a lot of potential in this partnership," said Mike McCullough. "The consumer responds to full coordination and this is a natural extension of that trend. Valley Forge's strength in the decorative banner market and Glenoit's ability to recreate them in a wide variety of high-quality mats make a terrific combination."
The program comes in good and better constructions. Its opening line of heat transfer mats coordinates with Valley Forge's Betsy line, and an 18" by 27" mat will retail for $4.99. The better Elizabeth group of screen-printed tufted mats will retail for $7.99 each. Retailers will have the choice of purchasing the mats and flags separately or packaged together, said McCullough.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...