Nostalgia Home Fashions hires designer Wain
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/15/2006 12:32:00 PM
Vernon Hills , Ill. – Nostalgia Home Fashions has hired design maven Liz Wain as chief creative officer to oversee design, product development, merchandising and marketing for the quilts and table linen manufacturer.
Wain arrived on the home furnishings scene in the late 1980s, creating products for all levels of retail, ranging from Target to Bergdorf Goodman. Most recently, she has been working in the jewelry industry.
Her first task will be to expand beyond NHF’s core quilt and sham lines, then move into complimentary product categories. The company, which has manufacturing facilities in China , primarily sells into department stores and catalogs, but is looking to add new channels of distribution.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...