Outlast Announces New Posts
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/14/2005 12:00:00 AM
Boulder, Colo. —
Outlast Technologies, Inc., a provider of phase change material (which reacts to body temperature), recently named Greg Roda senior vice president of operations and business development and Heather Listoe marketing manager.
Roda comes from Minnesota-based NatureWorks LLC (formerly Cargill Dow LLC) where he was business development manager responsible for growing the Ingeo fibers non-wovens business as well as establishing partnerships and alliances for Ingeo fiber production.
Listoe returns to Outlast following her work on a company and product launch program for Planetary Design, LLC of Missoula, Mont., where she was retained as national sales director.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...