Vegas Market eyes fabrics, retains John Lenox
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/14/2008 1:15:00 PM
Las Vegas – Longtime decorative fabric executive John Lenox has been retained as a consultant by the World Market Center to identify the potential for textile business development for the Las Vegas Market.
“My primary responsibility is to create a textile presence at the World Market Center – and also develop a trade show around decorative fabrics,” Lenox said. “We are looking to build the best, most inclusive decorative fabric trade show anywhere.”
Added Bob Maricich, president and ceo of the World Market Center, “We want to identify the scope of opportunity and the potential time frame.”
Lenox was most recently a founder and president of Circa 1801. Previously he was president of Doblin and then the combined companies that last year were purchased by Valdese Weavers.
Earlier he was with Scalamandre and Cowtan & Tout.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...