Downlite in licensing pack with Eddie Bauer
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/1/2009 9:09:00 AM
Mason, Ohio – Utility bedding manufacturer Downlite has signed a license to produce Eddie Bauer down and down alternative bedding. The collection will debut next spring at the New York Home Fashions Market.
“The Eddie Bauer Brand is known for quality and comfort, and marries perfectly to what Downlite offers its customers,” said Chad Altbaier, vp of sales and marketing for Downlite. “We expect a very positive reaction to this new brand and collection, as it is a great opportunity to provide differentiation and value in the marketplace.”
“Downlite’s name is synonymous with craftsmanship and quality, making them an ideal partner for our brand.” said Don Perinchief, vp of licensing for Eddie Bauer LLC.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...